ITSM infrastructure management (IM) is the management of all essential operational components of an IT system. These opreational components include organizational policies, business processes, equipment, data and all other assets. The objective of an IM system is to improve the overall effectiveness of the complete IT system. This involves the following:
- End-user computing
- Datacenter Operations& transformation
- Network & Security Services
- Cross Functional Services
- Integrated Operations Management Services
- Communications & Connectivity Services
If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Maple Tech ITSM infrastructure solutions professional today or contact our ITSM infrastructure solutions team, please fill out our Quick Contact form above and someone from our ITSM solutions team will get back to you within two business days.